While we wait to reopen to the public, we have a unique opportunity for learning, playing, and growing: You can rent out Wonderscope for a family visit! That’s right. Beginning June 2, Wonderscope will be available for private rentals on a first-come, first-served basis. Your family can have the museum all to yourselves for an hour and a half of play.
$30 for members; $50 for non-members
Tuesday-Friday; 9-10:30am, 11am-12:30pm, 1:30-3:00pm
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, we have made some modifications to the museum experience and also established a few guidelines for families visiting:
- Playthings have been divided into three sets to ensure clean materials for each of the three rental sessions.
- Play surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each session.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- The following will not be available: plush toys, swings, big blue blocks, and the water room.
- All those in your group must reside in same household. No exceptions.
- Those at risk for developing complications from COVID-19 (over age 65, underlying medical conditions, etc.) are discouraged from visiting the museum at this time.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Please wear face masks upon entering. Face masks during play is optional. Museum staff will be wearing masks.
- Reservations must be made and prepaid in advance. Sorry, no refunds.
To make a reservation, call 913-287-8888 and press extension 3.
We sure look forward to seeing families here enjoying Wonderscope again!!!