CIRCLE TIME: Tuesdays 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Structured active play is one of the most important ways that young children learn, and Circle Time offers countless opportunities for engaging even the youngest of learners!
Benefits of Circle Time include:
- Social Skills: positive relationships with peers, taking turns, sharing, and social communication
- Readiness Skills: sustaining attention, listening to and following directions
- Academic Skills: recognition of letters, numbers, shapes and colors
BONUS: Parent-Child Bonding: when caregivers participate in Circle Time with their children, parent-child bonding is intensified and children learn how to better regulate their emotions and impulses through the co-regulation experience.
MUSIC & MOVEMENT: Wednesdays 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Did you know that Music & Movement has great brain building benefits for children of all ages? Our Music & Movement class engages both hemispheres of the brain, helping children develop systematically along five domains:
- Fine motor
- Gross motor
- Social skills
- Body awareness
BONUS: Academic skills like math and literacy are embedded in lessons to enhance learning. So what are you waiting for? Come sing, dance and play with us!
ART TIME: Thursdays 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
It is no secret that kids love art! Did you know that participating in art can have an enormous impact on your child’s growth and development? When children are exposed to any artistic activity the brain is stimulated from sounds, movements, colors and sizes; neural connections increase and the brain is exercised and strengthened!
Our Art Time activities foster:
- Development of fine motor skills through painting, cutting, gluing and coloring
- Strengthening of spatial reasoning and early math skills by exploring sizes and shapes, evaluating and comparing objects
- Capacity for memory, attention and concentration
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-esteem and self-expression
BONUS: Children can keep their projects and proudly display their art at home!
STORY TIME: Fridays 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Story Time is one of the richest learning experiences for young learners. Did you know reading books out loud to your child helps develop their reading skills long before they are able to read?
Join us for a captivating read-aloud. Benefits include:
- Early literacy skills: learning sounds, words and language
- Develop creative thinking and imagination, stimulating curiosity
- Increase ability to sustain and focus attention
- Explore new vocabulary, ideas, and concepts
BONUS: A creative arts activity will be introduced after each story to help reinforce learning and boost memory skills through art, dramatic play, theater or puppetry!