Wonderscope provides fun, dynamic exhibits and programs that integrate the arts, sciences and literature for children eight years of age and younger, their parents and educators from across the Kansas City area.
Wonderscope’s mission is to spark a lifelong love of learning through the power of play.
Wonderscope provides multiple exhibit areas with a focus on arts and science for younger children. We seek to provide a friendly, convenient and accessible environment for young children.
- A leading-edge, top-quality family destination
- Dynamic, relevant interactive experiences that spark a lifelong love of learning in young children
- A dependable resource for families, care providers and educators
- A leader in applying the science of early learning to outstanding exhibits and programming
- A customer-centric organization
- A place of wonder, joy and magic
Wonderscope believes that children learn best through play and that through fun, imaginative hands-on learning, they can grow to their fullest potential. Interactive learning experiences with family and friends engage children’s natural motivation to learn and discover their world. Wonderscope’s informal learning environment is filled with engaging play experiences in literacy, the arts and sciences, and social-emotional development. This rich environment naturally inspires curiosity, and ultimately, a love of learning in young children.
We seek to provide a friendly, convenient and accessible environment for young children.