Wonderscope is a great place to host your after-hours party or gathering!
Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City can be yours for an evening!
Wonderscope is a great location for:
- School family nights
- Neighborhood block parties
- Events for Girl Scout Service Units or Cub Scout Packs
- Birthday parties
Your event includes:
- Exclusive use of the entire museum for you and your guests
- Two museum staff members to assist you
- Time to set up for your event and clean up after your event
AFTER-HOURS EVENT DETAILS
~ 2 Hour Event = $375
~ 3 Hour Event = $500
All events include 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after for set up and clean up.
A $150 deposit is required to secure the date and time of your reservation. The deposit applies toward the total cost of your event. Additional time can be added after 3 hours at a cost of $75.00 for each thirty minutes. All fees must be paid before your after-hours event.
· PARTY BASICS: An after-hours event is a facility rental of the entire museum. It will be exclusively reserved for you and your guests. Parking is free for you and your guests. Two museum staff members will be available to assist you in the exhibits or answer any questions you may have. You are responsible for any additional set up for your party/event. You may arrive up to 30 minutes before your reserved time for setup in the picnic area and stay up to 30 minutes after your party for clean up at no additional cost. You may bring in food and drink, decorations, party bags, and other items you need. Wonderscope requires that all food and drink be kept in or near the indoor picnic area. The LEGO exhibit area can be modified to accommodate a performance or speaker on the stage extension or space cleared for silent auction or dinner seating. No alcoholic drinks are permitted.
· ADD-ONS: We can provide and set up eight six-foot tables and 24 chairs for an additional $25. If you would like to request this, please contact us at least a week before your event.
You and your guests will have a wonderful time together at Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City! Please call 913.287.8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your event.
Enjoy your after-hours event at Wonderscope!
To schedule your party or day availability, email email@example.com or call 913.287.8888.
For your convenience, please fill out the form here and mail, email, or fax us the form:
Wonderscope Childrens Museum of Kansas City
5700 King Street, Shawnee, KS 66203
Phone: 913-287-8888 Fax: 913-268-4608